iCloud troubleshooting guide
NewsBar will automatically sync feed list, starred items, read/unread statuses between all OS X and iOS devices running latest version of NewsBar.
For NewsBar syncing the same iCloud account should be active on all devices and Documents & Data sync feature should be active in iCloud preferences.
1. Minimum Apple OS requirements: Mac OS X Lion 10.7, iOS 6 or later
2. Minimum version requirements: NewsBar 3.2 for OS X, NewsBar 1.0 for iOS or later
3. The same iCloud account should be active and signed in on all devices
4. iCloud Documents & Data sync feature should be active
For syncing over Cellular data connection please also check this setting:
If all settings above OK, sync between NewsBar apps should work within 1-2 minutes.
In a few cases when iCloud sync failed to start, you can reset NewsBar iCloud sync with following steps:
1. Exit from all NewsBar apps
2. Open System preferences, Click on iCloud
3. Select Manage
4. Click on NewsBar, select Documents & Data, then click delete
5. After deletion, please wait for one minute, then start Newsbar apps. Sync problems now should be solved.
If iCloud sync still not woking, please try to turn off and turn on OS X iCloud services.