If you have any questions, bug report or feature request please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your device type and OS version.
Tip: NewsBar has internal daily backups of feed list for the last 10 days. You can restore your feed list to an ealier state from Preferences > News Feeds > Gear button (at bottom)
Current issues (updated 29 Oct 2020):
- Newsbar for MacOS now has a built-in factory reset function: launching the app with holding ALT (Option) key will reset the database and settings.
- In case NewsBar for OS X stops refreshing news first please check your network and firewall settings, try re-launch the app. If the network is OK, try reset NewsBar to it’s factory defaults with the following Terminal command: rm -r ~/Library/Containers/com.newsbar-app This will delete all configuration and data files. Please before delete export your feed list if they not synced with iCloud or Feedly.
- Syncing read and starred statuses with NewsBar iOS version may be slow, iOS version will be updated soon
- If NewsBar synced with Feedly moving news feeds between folders can be done in Feedly only.
- In case of any difficulties with NewsBar iCloud sync see the iCloud troubleshooting guide.